... and missed you a lot!


Sorry my fellow bloggers, some urgent script changes kept me confined within my Lab. for last few days, and I really missed you a lot. Good news is that issues have been resolved and you can check the new look here! Also form for suggesting deals have been modified. It will obviously help you to suggest deals faster, and it will also help me to approve suggested deals faster as the new script will do a lot of pre-check on my behalf. If you find any bug, or think it needs improvement, please feel free to share it with me.

And why was it necessary?

Based on the responses and best wishes notes I've received from different people, I am very optimistic about the future of this project and these are my silent preparations to meet up upcoming surges. Someone has recently remarked FANCY-SHOPPE as the future of online shopping! Such inputs inspire me to get more involved with this project.

Meanwhile, I would like to draw your attention to these deals.
1. Epson Stylus Inkjet Printer w/ Digital printer for $12.99 only
This is valid up to March 2008.
And a rather short lived deal # 2. A Palm® Z22 for FREE w/ PALM TX handheld!
valid up to 2/29!
PLUS a tricky deal, for someone interested to buy both Palm® Centro™ smartphone w/ plan/activation at the Palm Store!
With the promise to give you more frequent inputs, bye.

2 comments:

Hardy Chen said...

Hi. Thank a lot for posting comment at my blog.

I think your blog is pretty unique. And if someday I want to buy some gadget, I will visit your blog for reference.

Siddhartha said...

Thanks. You are welcome.

Design by Blogger Templates