Six New Coupons on Samsung HDTV

Samsung HDTV


My-Countryhome, a blog on saving tips, where my fellow blogger Mize tells her story of how they materialized their dream project of building a country home. I was glad to see that Mize
has bought a new TV for her home. Though post has a rather unusual title (Extravagant Spending) but I really liked the model. Incidentally, SecondAct.com has released bunch of coupons for saving on Samsung HDTVs. Discounts are available on models starting from 32" up to 52". Firstly, these are refurbished items and, therefore, priced rather low; and most of the models come with one year warranty - and moreover, using coupons provided by SecondAct you have the opportunity to save more!

$300 off Samsung PN58A550 58 inch, code: NOV196

$300 off Samsung LN52A650 52 inch, code: NOV195

$300 off Samsung LN46A550 46 inch, code: NOV194

$200 off Samsung LN40A650 40 inch, code: NOV193

$150 off Samsung LN40A550 40 inch, code: NOV192

$100 off Samsung LN32A450 32 inch, code: NOV191

And as the codes suggest, these are valid through November 2008.

So, Cheers!

Resource: Fancy-Shoppe.com, SecondAct Coupons!

1 comments:

Mizé said...

Wow!
Although I barely watch TV, I like the new designs, so elegant. Samsung is one of my favorite brands, our mobiles are from them and they work great.
Thanks for dropping by so often. I still have to find an Eira to take a pic, but I won´t forget.
Cheers!

Design by Blogger Templates