Pearl JUNE

"JUNEBDAYS10" - this code at Sears.com is climbing up in the order as June approaches. It's a top pick bargain. If you trust Sears.com, and your birthstone is Pearl, June's birthstone, then you can grab this code to get instant 10% off.

The freshwater pearl ring, or the drop earrings, or rather simple child's bracelet - the designs are beautiful, and priced reasonably, plus this 10% off discount - looks like something substantial to add to your Sears.com shopping cart. The code is valid through 6/30.
Happy Bargains!

4 comments:

Petula said...

I'm scared to look to see how much this is. My oldest daughter's birthday is in June, and I think she may like this.

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's very pretty! What a coincedence because the code says my bday hehehe..

ryliej said...

Hi there, Wishing you a great start for June!

john said...

That looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the code, maybe I could get that one for my wife's bday!

Design by Blogger Templates