Your Favorite AVON Products Now Ship For FREE Till 8/28/08


Hi, while moving here and there for refreshment, these new coupons caught my attention, if anybody finds it useful, that will be my two cent.

  1. Spend $15 at Avon.com and you can get free shipping. Just enter code HOT815 at checkout. (Exp. 8/28)
  2. Free Shipping on hundreds of select items at BabyUniverse is now available besides their deferred payment option! No coupon is required.
  3. Free Shipping on orders over $50 - No Sales Tax is required and orders are shipped within 24 hour at www.proboardshop.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love Avon Products. My Mother sold Avon for over 40 years.

I also wanted to thank you for your visits and comments to my site.
I have an award for you on my blog .
Have a great day.
Pam

Siddhartha said...

Thanks for your visit, and I feel honored to receive the award.

Anonymous said...

AVON - FREE Shipping on ANY order! Go to: www.youravon.com/desireebrantley and use code FSANY at checkout (select DIRECT delivery) for FREE shipping on ANY order.

Design by Blogger Templates