Martha Stewart is Back

Martha Stewart is Back
I was happy to see Martha Stewart is back. Yes! Those flowers, gifts and arrangements from Martha Stewart will cost you 15% off less. You need to enter the code is "MARTHA47". The deal is on at 1-800-Flowers.com and the store has not mentioned the end date. So, you can take your chance anytime.

15% off Teleflora
A instant sitewide 15% discount is running at Teleflora. The promotion will continue through the end of September.

What's New from Proflowers
For new customers, ProFlowers has a sweet deal, up to $10 off instant until 9/30. Try it.

Happy Shopping!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nilz,
Nice site! Everything is beautifully presented too.. Keep on sharing great deals. I'll be checking back..

XO

Siddhartha said...

That's so nice of you. Thanks.

Frugal Vicki said...

I love/hate Martha. I love her, but I have issues with celebrities getting a lighter sentence than what you or I would. But I love the flower deals!

Siddhartha said...

Hi Vicki!

I appreciate your thoughts. Please keep visiting.

Nilz

affiliate said...

Everything is beautifully presented too.. Keep on sharing great deals. I'll be checking back..

Design by Blogger Templates